Saturday, 22 November 2008

Law and Company Boutique, Stow on the Wold



"Law & Company, Decorative Living, in the Cotswold town of Stow-on-the-Wold, has enabled me to realise a dream of creating my perfect place in which to showcase all the beautiful things I have fallen in love with, reflecting my taste for all things pretty and utterly feminine. I delight in every aspect of bringing together a look, whether this is a room in my home, or chooosing the right accessories to compliment my outfit.

I have captured five distinct styles, My Boudoir, Every Girls Needs to be Practical, The Dressing Room, Opulence Fit for a Queen and Too Big to Post. Each style is serene in its own look, antique beds dressed with exquisite white bed linen or armoires overflowing with pretty floral quilts that look like they are from times gone by. Although my love for the old fashioned is always there, the decorative accessories I use develop the look further into a style which is fresh and modern.

Consequently I have created a place where every day is a summer's day; bringing an instant lift to your home and life."

Denise Law
Owner

Clothing Brands include: French Sole, J & Company, Johnny Loves Rosie, Diabless, Ollie & Nic, Darling, Saint Tropez, CCDK, Avoca, Calla Lily, Baby Ceylon


Law & Company
1 Park Street
Stow on the Wold
Glos, GL54 1AQ
Tel: 01451 831649
www.lawandcompany.com



No comments: