Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Just Maude Boutique, Cirencester







Just Maude Boutique in Cirencester is a haven for the handmade and vintage, here you will find a beautiful collection of old and new quirky fashion pieces and accessories.

Just Maude is the creation of Annie who studied fashion and fashion illustration at St Martins College in London. Annie has a fantastic eye, and can turn an old boring garment into something special, Every time I have visited I have left with a girly gift for my daughter or a vintage gift for my wife.

It’s best to visit Just Maude yourself as the pictures above (that I took on my phone!) really don’t do it justice. And once you have been tell us all about it!

Just Maude Fashion Accessories
Dyer St
Cirencester
Gloucestershire
GL7 2pP

Tel:
01285 885456 11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try Atelier in Belfast! its gorgeous!

t89jones said...

Seriously .. If you're ever in Cirencester you have to go to this shop .. it's totally fantastic and I could have spent a fortune there.